- Analysis and evaluation of your overall genetic profile to assess the risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis and heart attack.
- Determination of predisposition to elevated levels of cholesterol (HDL and LDL), homocysteine and triglycerides.
- Personalized recommendations for modifying your nutritional intake for prevention and treatment.
- How do lifestyle changes contribute to preventing cardiovascular disease?
- Detection and evaluation of the effectiveness of various drugs on heart health. The purposeistodetermine the optimaldrugtreatment.
- Evaluate the predisposition to sudden cardiac death.